March 19th update about continuous operation during COVID-19 outbreak
As the situation caused by the corona virus (COVID-19) quickly evolves, KraftPowercon would like to assure our valued customers about KraftPowercon employees’ continued efforts and support to manage the temporary challenges.
KraftPowercon is closely following the dynamic situation unfolding in the wake of the COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our #1 priority. We are constantly monitoring and adapting to the guidelines from various government and health authorities where KraftPowercon is operating. KraftPowercon would like to give an update to reassure our commitment to support our customers and minimize the risk of disruption to their business.
- Subject to local authorities’ directions, all KraftPowercon offices and factories are currently operational and will be able to support customers with inquiries.
- We are continuously working to mitigate risks in our supply chain and work closely with our supplier network.
- Due to the current travel restrictions, we in the short-term may not be able to visit our customers. Whenever possible, we are fully prepared to manage meetings through our online tools and phone.
- Commissioning and aftersales support attendance may be subject to travel restrictions. KraftPowercon will in cooperation with our customers and regional service partners do our utmost to find an acceptable solution.
- Customers can reach their regular KraftPowercon representative the normal ways via email and phone. In case of absence, you may be redirected to another representative. If you’re not sure who to contact, please visit www.kraftpowercon.com to find your local contact or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any additional concerns or ideas on how we can support you, don’t hesitate to let us know. We won’t let you down.
Posted 2020-07-31 in